HOW TO APPLY
We are now accepting applications for the Autumn 2018 cycle. The programme will start on October 2nd 2018. As attendance is mandatory for the entire duration of the programme, you must be here for the Opening Session on the first day.
- The first step of the process is filling out one of our online applications. Once we’ve reviewed your application we’ll contact you for an interview if we’re interested in the project.
- The interview can be held in person in our center in Madrid or done via skype. It is not necessary that all the team members are present for the initial interview, but of course, getting to know the whole team is a plus for your startup.
- Once your startup has passed the initial round of interviews selected companies will move on to the second round of interviews.
- We let selected participants know as quickly as we can.
- If your startup is selected it’s essential that you are here for the first cycle of acceleration (7 weeks + 2 weeks). Startups can also participate in the following 2 cycles, with access to mentoring, the coworking space, meeting rooms, and the rest of the facilities at the Institute.
We always reply to startup applicants, whether your startup has been rejected or accepted expect to hear from us. If you haven’t heard back from us, there may be a problem with your application. If this happens please contact us directly at [email protected]